Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

SUMMER FUN CONTINUES WITH WHIMSY STAMPS JUNE DIGI RELEASE

Hello everyone!!  I'm back again here with you today, this time to share my latest creation using one of the fabulous June Digi New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge - TIC TAC TOE you have until July 8 to come play along!!

My creation today uses Summer Girl from the Lia Stampz Vintage Girls Collection found at Whimsy Stamps Store.   I have colored this gorgeous image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with A. Jillian Vance Design dies.  I chose Echo Park DP and Bazzill CS.  Tag die is from MFT, flowers from K & Company.  Sentiment is from a clear stamp set, I think it's from Jaded Blossom, it is cut with nestie.  Sure hope you like it!  
Hugs and have a great day!!

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super sweet and beautiful Audrey.

gr karin

UTs Hobby Time said...

Very beautiful. I especially love the stitches.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute image! Love that ice cream paper too! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!

Lucy Patrick said...

That is such a gorgeous and bright card Audrey, I love it! XOX Lucy

riliska said...

Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image. Hugs. Riliska.xxx