Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 5, 2014

FIRST CHALLENGE AT ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY - ANYHING GOES!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Wow, I have really had a lack of mojo this past few days, although I thankfully able to produce a few nice creations.  I am super excited to announce that we have a NEW CHALLENGE- our very FIRST one at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY BLOG.   Our theme is Anything Goes and I sure hope you will follow the link above and come play along with us.

My creation features a New Release - this is Leila and you can find her at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY SHOP.


Image is colored with Copics and cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  I added flowers from Petal Lu and ribbon from my stash.  Sentiment is from Cardz TV - I tried to make the sentiment appear 3D, with a shadow effect in the background, it looks better in real life than in this photo.  Sentiment is cut with MFT die.  DP is Prima and CS is Bazzill.  Thanks so much for looking and hope you will play along!!

Hugs:)

For easy access, here are our challenge rules:

We welcome your submissions, but in order to qualify for any prizes or Top 3, you must:

Be a follower of ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY BLOG
Follow the themed challenge.
Leave a comment that you are participating at the challenge.
Must be a new project.
Entry limit is 1 per person, per challenge. 3 if you're using Zuri digital stamps. Submissions in excess of the limit as stated here will be removed without notice.
Your link must point to your entry (the particular POST that shows your project you're joining the challenge with) and NOT your entire blog. Please link back to our (Zuri Artsy Craftsy) blog.
Please Turn Off Comment Verification
Our challenges are every 5th of the month and winners will be announced on the 4th (day before the new challenge).

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your card is adorable.
Wonderful colouring and l like how you coloured her little bear, so fun.