Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, February 15, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT LACY SUNSHINE - THINGS WITH WINGS

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!   Very cold here and was super windy yesterday, hopefully won't be so bad tomorrow.

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and this fortnight it is Things With Wings!  You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We have a new category for our challenges - you may now enter with a colored image only in addition to card/project entries.  Colored images only are limited to one per person per challenge and a prize will be given for the colored image category.

We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering Freesia Ethereal Enchantress  - part of the Ethereal Enchantress collection!  Make sure to check out all the image collections at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


My card today uses the Peyton's Puzzle Enchantress digi from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.    This image is very special to me as it is named after my 15 yr. old daughter, Peyton, who is Autistic.  Thanks so much to Heather Valentin for creating this gorgeous image.  I jabe colored her with Copics and cut out with Tonic Studio die.  Flowers are Prima, ribbon is JillieBean.  The die cut puzzle pieces are from my stash, hearts are cut with Little B's dies.  I chose the sentiment "If I know what Love is it is because of you" from a Crafty Sentiments rubber stamp set and really expresses the way I feel about my wonderful daughter.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!


8 comments:

Marg said...

Hiya Audrey,
A gorgeous card!!! Please check your aol email...
Love Marg ;0 xxx

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Audrey I like your card so much! And how special that she is named after your Daughter.

I like the happy colors! Gorgeous card.

Hugs,

Natasja

Unknown said...

Good morning Audrey what a great card I love the image you have used and you have coloured her in great and the overall design is wonderful. xx

Debs xx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

DonnaMundinger said...

So bright and beautiful, Audrey! Love the image and it's all the more special with the story behind it. Fabulous puzzle background, too. xxD P.S. What an unexpected surprise that came in the mail! Thanks so very much! You ROCK! xxx

Sandra H said...

Amazing card, love the colours image and design

Margaret said...

Oh, how special! I noticed the puzzle pieces right away and loved them, then saw your personal connection the the wonderful image! Love this card!

Vannessa said...

This is such a fabulous card Audrey. Such a gorgeous image that Heather has drawn for you as well, making it even more special!

Hugs, Vannessa x