Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Digi Choosday Challenge - ANYTHING BUT SQUARE


Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, design sheets and more - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until May 24 and also our Kraft/Die Cut Challenge which closes on May 17.   Sure hope you will come play along!

Today's New Challenge is Anything But Square.   Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along. Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT so make sure you take advantage of that!!

You'll definitely want to check out our Newest Release:  Winnie Fruit Punch Digital Collection - don't you just love it?!?  You can pick this collection up as a Digital Download or CD at Polkadoodles Shop or by clicking on the links above.

Image 1

We also have some amazing New CDs available for Pre-order - Little Kingdom and Magic Garden.  You can place your pre-order at Polkadoodles Shop.

   

I made a bendy fold card for my anything but square creation.   I used the image Egg Collecting, which can be purchased as a single image and also can be found in Work and Play 10 Country Life Full Download Collection.  My sentiment and the paper I used for the fence also come from this collection.  The green polka dot paper as well as all the embellies I used are from Winnie Fruit Punch Full Collection and the flower paper can be found in Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Download Bundle.

My image is colored with Copics and I cut it out with my Cameo.  I also used my Cameo to cut out the card pieces.


Here is my creation with the gate open so you can see the whole image and how I colored it.   I sure hope you like it.


I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  

Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, the bendy card really sets off your image which is beautifully coloured, love the sheen you've achieved on the hair :)

Unknown said...

Good morning Audrey what a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful as always.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Anjie said...

Great make as always. Love what you've done with the fence!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

so lovely xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I love the design and beautiful scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jane Savage said...

Such a great dimensional scene, Audrey! Has a wonderful summery feel too! xxx

Moni said...

So adorable!!! Love your colouring.