Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Faery Ink’s 13th Birthday and 3 Tier Cake File from The Cutting Cafe

Hi everyone – super busy day here on my blog.  I think this is my last post of the day, hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog today.
As you may know, the month of May is birthday month at Faery Ink and this year we are celebrating the 13th birthday of Faery Ink!  Quite an accomplishment.
Right now, in addition to all the extra events as well as new images and specials which are available in the Faery Ink Shop, our Facebook Challenge this month is Birthdays and you can join us on Facebook – check out the details here Faery Ink Facebook Group.
I chose Gabbie Birthday Fairy from Faery Ink Shop as my image for this Facebook challenge.
WIN_20160503_23_17_42_Pro
I used the 3 tier cake box template from The Cutting Cafe Digital Shop.  I only used the top 2 layers of the cake and then instead of numbers, I used my image on the top of the cake.   added ribbon around the bottom of each tier of the cake.   I also added a bunch of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as a sentiment from Tatty Twinkles that I cut out with die from my stash.  This was super fun to make!
Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come join our Birthday challenge- remember, you can check it all out at Faery Ink Facebook Group .
Additionally, don’t forget to visit The Cutting Cafe Digital Shop, The Cutting Cafe Blog and The Cutting Cafe Shop for Clear Stamps and Supplies.  Also, hope you will check us out of Facebook at The Cutting Cafe - Be Inspired fan group
Hugs:)

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wonderful project Audrey..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Regina Easter said...

oh my gracious girl...this is soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome...love it

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, such an inspired idea - love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kristine said...

Oh WOW, that is so neat, love how you made this cake :) Super cute!!! xKris