Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Still trying to get this going


Wow, it has been at least 6 months since I added anything to this. If I want to start showcasing my work, I need to get going!! My goal for the coming year is to do something with a stamp company, whether it's as a DT or a GDT, I would like to do something like that. I will start this quest in 2010 b/c right now I'm just too crazy with the holidays, etc. and wouldn't be able to put forth my best work. Here's some of my recent work that I'm pretty proud of.

This is a card I made for Kate's (celestial_stamper) Girls Night In swap. I used this great image from DeNami designs and the sentiment is from Clear and Simple stamps. I just love the tri-fold technique and added a few extras using MFT ribbon, Cloud 9 designs stickers, nesties and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

1 comment:

Iverova said...

Wow, the original form of postcards! But I am afraid this card do, suddenly had not yet laid a card correctly .... Your postcard won my heart!