Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, January 11, 2010

MOJO MONDAY 121


Here's my post for this week's Mojo Monday.  Great sketch as always, thrilled I actaully got it done the first day!  I used another WONDERFUL digi image and sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  This girl cracks me up as does the sentiment.  DP is K & Co., got the sparkly textured purple at Local Scrapbook Store, not sure the brand.  Ribbon from SU and SU old olive and bravo burgandy inks used for daubing.  SU whisper white used for image.  Colored her with copics and paper pieced chair - reminds me of something from the Seventies:)  Made popcorn with liquid applique.  Circle with sentiment cut with SU punch and nesties used on scallop circle.  Thanks for taking the time to see my card.  Please let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

A chair from the 70s??? How perfect for you Hippie. . .;) Great job on the paper piecing and the colors! MWAH!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Audrey, I love this card. What a fun image and a fantastic sentiment. Just brilliant.
Love Sandra xx

cdjcape521 said...

I love this, you are so talented-I am a child of the sixties!