Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 8, 2010


Wow, a busy blog day here!!  Thanks to all of you who have been stopping by and leaving comments as part of the blog hop.  Another HUGE thanks to all of my new followers.  I'm so happy to have you along for this fun journey that began when I started this blog.  I hope I can keep you all coming back to visit often with the new projects I will be listing.  Speaking of new projects, I have created my first card for Bugaboo stamps!  Jodie, the owner and illustrator, gives away a free digi every week, so get on over and get this adorable digi this week!! (Click on link in sidebar).  Thanks to fellow DT member Ellen for providing a great sketch to work with!  I love how this turned out.  I colored this cute bunny with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut it out with a 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 punches.  I used SU chocolate chip CS and DP by My Little Shoebox.  The ribbon was a GREAT birthday gift from fellow DT member Michele.  I chose a brad from Basic Grey's new Origins collection and then cut out the sentiment, which I printed on the computer, with SU punch.  Hope you like it and don't forget to go get your free digi!!

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Hey Audrey! I'm lovin' that hippie-licious DP! MWAH!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. what a fab card. Love the flower power paper, so vivid and bold. Love the little bunnies, they are so cute.
Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Kathleen said...

Hi Audrey, found these great new stamps thru your swap on splitcoast. Love the adorable bunnies.