Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 8, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS ABaC

Every Monday is ANYTHING BUT a CARD day at Bugaboo (http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/) and today, it is my turn to submit an ABaC - woo hoo!!  I love to alter things☺  I also LOVE coffee and BUGABOO STAMPS (http://www.bugaboostamps.com/home.html) has many coffee related stamps.  I chose this great one of Ruby for this mug that I altered.  I got the mug at my local scrapbook store.  I used My Mind's Eye paper from a stack that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  It is sparkly, which I love!  I colored Ruby with copics and cut her out with scissors.  Then I mounted her on the DP.  Also mounted the sentiment she comes with after cutting out with nesties.  Then I slipped the paper and images underneath the plastic cover on the mug so I don't have to worry about ruining anything when I fill my mug:)
Hope you like it, let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

sgc said...

Cute, Audrey! Bet you will get a lot of use out of that!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh girl, I'm loving this. Now I need to find someone that would like to alter me one since I stink at altering. LOL!!! Big hugs and wonderful creation.

Cindy N. said...

Nice job! Love the project you came up with.

Tammy Miller said...

Great Idea, I will have to case this one!