Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE - BLUES AND NEUTRALS

Another AWESOME challenge at  CRAFTY HOs' this week.  Make sure you head on over and enter your project!  This week we have a color challenge and the challenge is to use Blues and Neutrals.  I really enjoyed this challenge b/c I sometimes feel like I use the same colors over and over, so this gave me a chance to use some colors I haven't used much of recently:)  The sketch I chose for this can be found at FRIDAY SKETCHERS.  Thanks for an awesome sketch.  The image I chose is from Stamp-n-Doodle.  I LOVE this image!! I colored the image with copics and used liquid pearls for the trim on her vest and shirt.  All papers are SU - craft, brilliant blue, tempting turquoise and bordering blue.  Image printed on GP white 110, daubed with SU brocade blue and cut with nesties.  Sentiment also printed on GP, computer generated and cut with SU punch.  Embossing folders used are Quikutz and flowers are from Prima.  Thank so much for looking and can't what to see what you create for the  CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE this week!!!

8 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Wow... What a great card. I love how you used the sketch.. xx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. You did a great job with all of the textures!

Happy Mother's Day my friend!

cheryl said...

this is so pretty love the colurs and image too love cheryl xxxx

Min said...

Wow, love all the embossing on this one Audrey!
Hugs & Happy Days!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

I love this card! This image is soooo cool!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Rae Anne said...

All that texture (and those flowers) is so yummy Hippie. . .I love it!!! MWAH!

Cindy N. said...

That is some cool card. Beautiful! Happy Mother's Day Audrey.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Very cute and I love all the embossing