Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE - MOTHER'S DAY with FLOWERS

Happy Sunday to all!  Hope your day is starting out well.  I have lots to do today and will be posting some EXCITING news later today, so stay tuned.  But first, I would like to present my project for the CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE this week, which is Mother's Day with flowers.  Please visit CHALLENGE BLOG to enter the challenge and so you can see the AWESOME creations from the rest of the DT.

For my card, I chose the ADORABLE image and sentiment from AI FACTORY.  You can visit the AI FACTORY STORE by clicking HERE  I used 3 colors of flower soft for the leaves, Copic C3, C4 and stickles for the watering can and stickles and liquid pearls for the flowers.  Nesties used to cut out image/sentiment and background.  CS is SU certainly celery and Bazzill textured purple, DP is K & Company Poppyseed as are flowers.  Ribbon is from combo pack from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks so much for looking!  Let me know what you think and make sure to head on over to CRAFTY HOs' and enter!!

8 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

The colours work so good together.

Unknown said...

So pretty Audrey! I love the green and purple together!

And the liquid pearls on the flowers turned out so pretty!

Great work!

Karin said...

Beautiful mothersday card. WEll done

Karin xx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very pretty card. Love those colors together!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Audrey the colours and flowers are so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

I love the DP and the way you did the image. Great card.

Annelies said...

Beautiful card! Which reminds me I still have to make a card for my mom!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

What a stunning card! I love those soft colours!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.