Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 28, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS


It's another edition of FREEBIE FRIDAY brought to you by BUGABOO STAMPS, where you can get your freebies and also see the new sets that are available - woo hoo!!  Don't forget to visit "BUGABOO BLOG as well to see what some of the other DT members have come up with to show off today's images.  Also, we have a group on PCP that you may want to check out - lots of fun chatter going on there all the time - you can find it by clicking HERE.  Hope to see you there:)


I chose to use Girl in A Flower Pot.  There is also Boy Behind a Log image which is also SUPER ADORABLE!  I printed my image on GP white 110, cut with nesties, colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and daubed with SU Taken with Teal.  CS is SU taken with teal and I made the background by using SU glossy paper, sponging it with different inks, running it through the Big Shot using Cuttlebug EF, then daubing areas with Versamark clear ink and sprinkling perfect pearls in areas where there was Versamark.  Pearls are from Queen & Co.  Sentiment from Kraftin' Kimmie is stamped in SU blue bayou on SU taken with teal and cut with nesties.  Hope you like it!  Let me know what you think.  Happy Friday:)

10 comments:

Helen Laurence said...

Hi sweet card!
Thank you for your interest in joining my DT I have popped you on my list good luck!
Hugs
Helen x

Rae Anne said...

Great swirly/flowerly blue/purple background Hippie! Your cards are always so different and technique-cool! :D MWAH!

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Audrey and I love the embossend background, it's so lovely ! Smiles from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is so pretty Audrey! I love the background too!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love that background paper you created, Hip! So creative and love the hued effect.

Unknown said...

I love the whole card, but now I want to try to do a card with that background. That looks so cool!
Nancy

Sandra said...

Hi Audrey,
love this beautiful glamourous background!
Hugs Sandra

fairie said...

She is the most adorable bugaboo ever. Now, I have to hop over and grab her.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh wow audrey... I love how you've made that Background paper! Soooo gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Anikraft said...

Love the background on that card!!!