Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

STAMP-N-DOODLE CARD AND ANNOUNCEMENTS!


Hey Everyone!  Wow, it has been a busy few days/weeks!  I am exhausted b/c my house is SUPER humid and I haven't slept in 3 nights, but I digress...  I want to share some news.  First, I was chosen as a member of the STAMP-N-DOODLE DT a few weeks ago.  The badge has been in my sidebar, but I never made an official announcement, so there you have it.  You can visit STAMP-N-DOODLE at the store HERE and also at STAMP-N-DOODLE BLOG.  Plus, we are having a BLOG PAR-TAY starting on May 28 at 8am and going to May 30 at 8pm.  Make sure you attend b/c it's going to be FUN, FUN, FUN!!
Here's a sample of one of Stamp-N-Doodles AWESOME digis.  There are also rubber stamps and accessories in the store.
I created this card following the sketch from Inktegrity Hump Day Challenge, which is a FABLULOUS sketch!  Thanks, had SO MUCH FUN creating with it!!  This card also fits with Digital Tuesday Challenge, which is to use a cute person digi.  I colored my STAMP-N-DOODLE image with Copics, cut with nesties and daubed with SU Brocade blue.  Sentiment is computer generated, cut with SU punch, Making Memories eyelet added and organdy ribbon from JoAnn tied through.  Papers are Bazzill, color mates, Bo Bunny, prism and Best Creations DP.  Hope you like it, please let me know.  Can't wait to see you back here for the PAR-TAY on Friday!

6 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute card.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh Audrey... this is a cutie! Love the DP! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

paulssandy said...

Love your layout!
The bright colors look fabulous with this image.

Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a cutie!
Congratulations on joining the DT!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Audrey!
Hope you're enjoy the long wknd!

your card is super cute, definitely brings a smile! love the fun papers too!
I'm so glad you came to play with us @ Digital Tue!!
Hugs & blessings!

Maria Matter said...

oh, big Congrats on the new DT spot too!
I'm off to check out the blog!
HUGS!