Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, June 18, 2010

FAIRY FUN FRIDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE AT FAIRY KNOLL

TGIF for sure!  This has been a long week in many ways and I will be glad when it is over.  Plus, no big plans this weekend, which means time to make cards!  Friday also means a NEW SKETCH CHALLENGE over at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG.  I LOVE sketch challenges and Brandi's sketches are AWESOME.  So remember to head on over and join us for the challenge!  Also, you'll definitely want to stop by FAIRY KNOLL SHOP and see the newest FAIRY, plus there're sentiments to go with her that you will LOVE!

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge:

And now here's my card:
For whatever reason, I took several pictures of this card and I'm still not totally satisfied with the quality of the picture - it looks much clearer IRL and the hair is not quite so bright, but this is how my camera kept interpreting it.  I am still pleased with the card though, don't get me wrong.  This image is Jumpin for Joy and she's so cute and happy!  I computer generated the sentiment and think it goes great with her:)  Joy is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with nesties and daubed with SU blue bayou ink.  Sentiment is also cut with nesties and daubed with SU blue bayou.  Papers are Bazzill for base and all the rest are DCWV from Latte stack.  Hope you like it and that you come and play along with us.  Also, please stop by FAIRY KNOLL PCP GROUP where you can find fun chatter and FREEBIES!  Have a FANTASTIC day!!

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Your card is super cute! Love the wild purple dp! :)

Smiles,

Brandi

Cindy N. said...

Lovely card. I wish you a beautiful week-end.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

I love your card and I used the sketch as well and will enter today.
xxx

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great sketch, Hip!

Marley said...

Beautiful card!! Love the purple tones and the image is great!! xx Marley

fairie said...

I have kind of the same dp and I must say you did an amazing job with yours. Oh, it matches her perfectly.

juli (sweetpz) said...

Great card! love the purples =)
i agree she us happy and cheery!
hugs
juli