Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHI CHI MEMORIES SKETCH CHALLENGE #10

I have made a card for the sketch challenge at CHI CHI MEMORIES that ends tonight at midnight PST.  I meant to get it posted sooner, but my internet/computer has been acting weird all day today(?!?).

Here is the sketch:
and here is my card:

I chose to flip the sketch clockwise.  I colored CHI CHI MEMORIES birthday boy image with Copis and Atyou Spicas then cut him out with nesties.    Sentiment is from same set and colored with Atyou Spicas and Copics, then cut with paper trimmer and scissors.  Papers used are SU brilliant blue, Prism green, Core-dinations vintage and DCWV DP.  Sparkly star brads are from the eyelet outlet.  I hope you like it, please let me know:)

This card is also for the following challenges:
CRAZY CHALLENGE - birthdays
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS - anything goes b-day and sentiment on front
DIGITAL TUESDAY - dazzle me

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Awesome card!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

Dianna said...

Cute card! Thanks for coming to the party at PTT this week!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Audrey!
So glad you came to play with us @ Digital Tue!

This is adorable, great design and the blingy stars are perfect for your Dazzlin' card!
hugs & blessings!

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Audrey ! I love the way you have played with the sketch ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so cute, Audrey. I love it!

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card. Love the sketch!

Cindy N. said...

Great sketch. Your card is so joyful. Thanks for sharing.

Anna said...

He's such a sweetie! Fun card! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays.

Kristie W. said...

How cute!! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Rosalee said...

I've always had this problem with making cards for boys or men. Its so much easier making cards for women.
I love how this one turned out. And the color combo is awesome.
Hugs, Rosalee