Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

ANOTHER CHALLENGE PROJECT USING SPESCH STAMPS

I have another new card to share today, also using an image from SPESCH STAMPS.  This time, I chose the image "Kei with butterfly balloon" for my card.
I chose a sweet Goth look for her, I really like it.  I colored her with Copics, Atyou Spicas and added Ranger Gloss them cut out using nesties.  E. by prima pearls and flower also from Prima.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear and cut with Nesties.  CS is SU natural, and shimery white which is embossed with Cuttlebug folder/  Ribbon is SU whisper white taffeta.  Scalloped paper is GP white 110 which is cut with nesties.  I hope you like this card.  It is for the following challenges:
RAISE THE BAR - pearly whites
ALICE IN WONDERLAND CHALLENGE - all white except image
CHALLENGE UP YOUR LIFE - celebration
CARD PATTERNS - sketch 76

3 comments:

Me said...

Very beautiful card,love the white.
You did a great job coloring her.

Hugzz Marjon

cheryl said...

oh just love this,the embossing is so effective hugs cheryl xxxx

Basement Stamper said...

Love the texture and the pearls on this card. Perfect addition. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice!