Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 20, 2010

It's FEATURE FRIDAY AT THE CHARACTER CAFE!!

Hello!  Hope everyone is doing GREAT today.  I am glad it's Friday, even though the weekend is going to be crazy busy!!  Friday means FEATURE FRIDAY at THE CHARACTER CAFE BLOG.  You'll definitely want to head over there so you can play along with this week's challenge - DIMENSIONAL GLAZE.  Although you are not required to use a TCC image, we'd sure LOVE to see one, so make sure you check out  THE CHARACTER CAFE SHOP for all the AWESOME images there plus some FREEBIES!  You have until 10pm Thursday, August 26 to link your project to THE CHARACTER CAFE BLOG using our linky tool.   I can't wait to see what you create.:)

Our DT is divided up into 2 groups and this week I am in the group that is joining challenges out in blogland.  I have chosen to use this GORGEOUS CHARACTER CAFE image "Syvilla."  She is so STUNNING!
I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I cut her out with nesties and put stickles on the outer edge of the die.  I used SU DP, pink pirouette and Bazzill smooth pink CS.  I embossed second layer with Cuttlebug smiling flower EF and randomly added some glitter.  Flowers are Prima.  I used a Quickutz die for 4th layer.  Ribbon is from my stash.

I made this card to play along with these challenges:
STAMPIN' B's Design Team - use die cut, circle and flower
OFF THE WALL CRAFTINESS - inspiration colors
C.R.A.F.T. CHALLENGE - inspiration photo
FAB 'N' FUNKY - Flower power
FOR FUN CHALLENGES = 1 ribbon, 2 DP, 3 embellies
A CRAFTY LITTLE PLACE - blue, pink, green

31 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers, Audrey!

Jill said...

It is a pretty image and I love the colours, gorgeous card Audrey. Jill x

bernietom47 said...

Awesome image, beautifully colored. Love the colors and flowers.
Blessings Bernie

martina's kaartjes said...

Great card, lovely pinky, 'girly' !
Have a great day,
greetings, Martina
x

Deirdre said...

Love it. Great pink card. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us this week at paperplay with this super pink card, hugs Liz xx

Me said...

Beautiful card,love the pink and the flowers.

Grtzz Marjon

Benzi said...

Great image and those are beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining the Stampin B this week with your super card.

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I have got to lose my fear and conquer the Copics!!
http://lotsoflovecards.com

Anonymous said...

Opps..wrong link..
http://lotsoflovecards.blogspot.com

TinaB said...

Just beautiful!!! Love it xx Hugs Tina xx

Lorraine said...

oh this is stunning i love the embossing and all of the glittery detail xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! Love the little roses and touch of sparkle!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP this week!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful!!! I love all the pink and those flowers are awesome!!!!

Rosalee said...

Awesome, awesome card Audrey. I just love those roses you used. My favorite flower. The stamped digital you used is just too precious, thanks for sharing this great creation.
Hugs, Rosalee

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic candy Audrey!!! Love your card, so many pretty pinks and great way to chillout. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week.
"Hugs" Carol

Amber Sheaves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Sheaves said...

Love the blog candy! I came across your blog via OTWC's and I'll be a follower. I'm at allamberallthetime.blogspot.com

Amber Sheaves said...

So I can't get your follower widget to load, but I'll be back later : )

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Audrey this is very pretty. Love that bright pink. Your image is a stunner. Great use of color and the sparkle too. Glad to see you back at A Crafty Little Place. Always a pleasure.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Nicole said...

What a great idea using those dies and cutting it to make a new shape, love that, Audrey!! I am loving your card using our colors this week!! Thanks for playing along! Nicole ~ ACLP DT

Mark's Finest Papers said...

FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' B's!

Rose said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.r.A.F.t and good luck!

Rose x

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card, Audrey. Beautiful colours. Many thanks for joining in with For Fun challenges this week.
Amelia x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is really pretty and I love the sketch you used. Fabulous details too! Thanks for joining in a ACLP:D

Create With Joy said...

Fab card - Syvilla is gorgeous!


Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

~*Joni said...

Oh Audrey she is stunning! I love the colors you incorporated into the image, wonderful job with the shading and all the challenges. Thank you so much for joining us in our color challenge this week at ACLP!
~*Joni ACLP DT

Trimgym said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Lisa Petrella said...

What a pretty card! Love those flower!

Joanne (jojot) said...

vibrant....sweet....thanks for joining in the Speedy's Friends challenge this week

Kim Wilson said...

Sooo pretty! I am so happy to have you playing along! Good luck!!!