Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MY POST FOR CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE

Ok, so have you ever been super busy but completely unmotivated and almost bored at the same time?!?!  Somehow, this has managed to happen to me!  I have TONS I could be doing, but just not feeling the "urge" to get it done and then on the other hand, I just want to leave my house and go out and do something becuase I feel "bored" or something.  SHEESH!  So, now that I've left you all asking "what?!?", onto my project for CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  The CHALLENGE went up on Sunday, I'm just a little behind these past couple weeks.  So, you have until Sat., Sept. 18 at 11:59pm to link up your project at CRAFTY HOs'.  Can't wait to see your projects.  The challenge this week is a COLOR CHALLENGE and the colors we are using are BLUE, YELLOW, GREEN.

I chose this ADORABLE image from WHOOPSI DAISY.
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut out with nesties.  Stripe paper is Bo Bunny DP and I also used SU wild wasabi and a yellow color that I'm not certain what it is.  Flower is K & Co., bling is Prima and brads are Basic Grey.  Yellow layer is embossed with Cuttlebug EF and then SU wild wasabi ink daubed over it.  Sentiment is from Hero Arts clear set and stamped in SU wild wasabi ink.  Thanks so much for looking!!

This card is also for the following challenges:
FRIDAY SKETCHERS - sketch
ANDREA'S STAMPIN' MOMENTS - thinking of you
MY SHERI CRAFTS - thinking of you
DIE CUT DREAMS - digi & sweet little girls
ALY'S SUNDAY CHALLENGE - sparkly/glitterly
PAPER SUNDAES - minimum 3 different embellies

19 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey I know exactly what you mean I am feeling the same way at the moment. I am loving your card that image and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

What an adorable image and I'm loving your flower, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so adorable i just love the colours and the image is so cute xx

Ulysses' mama said...

So cute! You know those colors are also being used for peachy keen stamps challenge.

Ulysses' mama said...

http://lilbamaboysmama.blogspot.com

Marjo said...

Hi Audrey, this card is too adorable. Lovin the colors!

Hugs, Marjo

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is adorable Audrey!! Love the blue and the image. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light sparkle challenge this week!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great colors on this one!

Jill said...

Lovely bright colours Audrey, really pretty! Jill x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Audrey - thats such a sweet image!
And yes I know exactly how you feel, I'm in work at the minute and have STACKS to do, but instead I'm blog hopping - don't tell the boss!

Rosalee said...

Another fantastic looking creation Audrey. Just love the image you used, its just plain adorable. TFS your beautiful creation with us
Hugs, Rosalee

bernietom47 said...

So cute! I love the colors and the image is so cute. It's adorable!
Blessings Bernie

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

So cute! The colors are so happy and that stamp is adorable!

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey,
What a lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining our digital sweet little girl challenge at DCD this week.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Alica said...

so cute! Fun, bright colors!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

How sweet. Thanks so much for joining our 3 embellishments challenge at Paper Sundaes this week.

Hugs,
Wendy

Scrapping Cat said...

So adorable!!!

Chrissy D said...

Sweet layout and image! Lovely colors too! Thanks for playing in the ODBDSLC with us! Have a BLESSED weekend!

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x