Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOO HOO - SOME GREAT NEWS

I have 2 GREAT news items to share today - WOO HOO!  First up is that I have made the DT for DIGI STAMPS4JOY.  I am SO EXCITED to be working with Melanie, the owner/creator and the rest of the SUPER TALENTED DT!!  We are having our first challenge today and it's an inspiration challenge, so make sure you head on over to DIGI STAMPS4JOY BLOG so that you can join us as well as meet the rest of the DT!!  Also, you'll definitely want to check out DIGI STAMPS4JOY SHOP to see all the AMAZING images available.  Additionally, please stop by DIGI STAMPS4JOY on CDAC where you can find FREEBIES and chatting and all kinds of other FUN!!

Here is the inspiration photo we are working with today:

I just LOVE the bright colors!   I chose to play with Funky Nikki this week, LOVE this image, and in my younger days, I had boots exactly like hers!
I colored Nikki with Copis and Aytou Spicas.  I LOVE these papers I found in my stash.  I cut image out with nesties and daubed edges with SU gable green.  Ribbon is from my friend Michele L.(http://enchantedstamper.blogspot.com/).  Sentiment is from Unity's August Kit of the Month and I cut it out by hand.  Base CS is SU gable green.  Flower is Prima.

This card was also made for the following challenges:
PAPER TAKE WEEKLY - just one of something - I have used just 1 flower, 1 ribbon, 1 image, 1 die cut.
DAISY DOODLES - anything goes
ALICE IN WONDERLAND - little girl

Thanks so much for looking.  Hope you will join our challenge!!:)

15 comments:

Jill said...

Well done Audrey! Jill x

Melanie M said...

Congrats Audrey.
We look forward to having you on the team.
Great card - I still have boots like that. Lol!!
Mel

Gem said...

gorgeous card Audrey! look forward to working with you :) Gemma x

Jen Leeflang said...

Hi Audrey - congratulations- it's going to be great working with you on the DT - Love your blog - and love your card - that BP is a great take on the photograph!

Debbie Harris said...

Congrats Audrey, I look forward to working with you on the DT. Great card!

Jennifer McGee said...

Congrats on the Design Team Memberships! Wow you're really on a roll. I love the sentiment you used on your card.

Margaret said...

Hi Audrey, now that is one really FUNKY card! Well done, and see you on the DT!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your DT post Audrey.
Your card is gorgeous, fab image and a great take on Sandie's sketch. Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Create With Joy said...

congrats!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations Audrey I am so pleased for you and I love your card the colours are real funky.
Hugs
Lorraine x

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, Hip!

Annette said...

Love the card, great colours!

Annette

http://sunflowerscreations.blogspot.com

Monika Reeck said...

What a lovely card....thanks for joining with us at Daisy Doodles this week. I hope you'll join with us at new forum challenge next week, click at the TOP of the Challenge Blog, DESIGNER OF THE MONTH and you can go to the Icon and klick it to go to the forum challenge. Hugs, Monika

Jill said...

gorgeous card Audrey great image and congrats thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sammi said...

Congrats and Love your card!
Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice! this week!!
Sammi
xx