Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 4, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!

Told you it would be a busy day here on my blog!  It's my 4th post of the day and I'm not done yet!  Today is another MARVELOUS MONDAY at SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and today's SPOTLIGHT IMAGE is on of my very favorites - PUMPKINS.  This image will be offered at a SPECIAL PRICE TODAY ONLY at SHELLY'S IMAGES STORE, so make sure you head on over and purchase this image TODAY at its SPECIAL PRICE!
For my card, I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut it out with nesties.  Base CS is SU pear pizzazz and DP is Echo Park.  Green ribbon is Offray and orange organdy is from my stash.  Hope you like it!!

It has been entered into the following challenges:
FOR FUN CHALLENGES - fall, no Halloween
CRAFTALICIOUS CHALLENGE - autumn/harvest
POLLYCRAFT CHALLENGE - anything goes 



12 comments:

Min said...

What a lovely card! I just love this image!!
Hugs!
~M

Jill said...

Looks as if you are definitely on a roll here Audrey. Great card, just love the image on this one. Jill x

Me said...

Beautiful,love the image and colours.

Grtzz Marjon

CraftinGranny said...

Fantastic job of coloring the pumpkins and I love the dp you used. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Brennen said...

Love those colors and that shape, like an open book. tfs

Linda . J said...

Such a beautiful card Audrey and fantastic colouring!love the gorgeous design and detail.

Hugs Linda

Unknown said...

Sooooo pretty Audrey. Great work coloring the image. And I love that dp too. It gives it a more whimsical feel.

fairie said...

Oh this reminds me of Halloween. I just have to do something w/ Max this year. Love it.

Rosalee said...

Cute Card. Love the image and paper selection. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Lisa said...

Great fall card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FFC!

Larisa said...

So good colouring! It looks great! Love it)))

Crafteezee said...

Fab Fall card Audrey. Wished we celebrated it here in the UK. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x