Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SOFTPENCIL TUESDAY - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Well after a series of miscues, mess ups and my older son's team losing their division title in soccer, I am FINALLY here with my SOFTPENCIL post for today.  Please make sure you stop by the SOFTPENCIL BLOG and SOFTPENCIL SHOP to see everything that's going on with SOFTPENCIL, challenges being sponsored and all the great items for SALE in the shop.

This week, the DT is working with the image "Happy Halloween."  I decided to do something a bit different (once again;)) and so I made a little treat bag using a Sizzix XL die and then I wrapped up and decorated some candy!  The fun thing about this project is that almost everything I used is from SOFTPENCIL - the digi papers, clip art on the candy and the digi image can all be found at the SOFTPENCIL SHOP, so go check it out and get some for yourself!!


So, as I said, I made the treat bag using my Sizzix die with digi paper from SOFTPENCIL.  I colored the image on the bag with Copics and Sakura white paint pen then cut out with nesties.  All candy - mini resee cup, butterfinger and Nestle Crunch are wrapped in SOFTPENCIL digi paper, tied with ribbons from Michael's and then I added SOFTPENCIL clip art to each after cutting with nesties and daubing with SU pumkin pie and perfect plum ink.  Hope you like my little set:)

This set is also for the following challenges:
PAPER ROMANCE CHALLENGES - fall or Halloween
STAMP INSANITY - treat it
CREATE 4 FUN - digi
TOTALLY GORJUSS - not square
WEE MEMORIES - Halloween

12 comments:

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Audrey!!! I love all the creative crafts you made! they´re soooo sweet!!! :)

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Audrey ! What a fantastic idea ! Love the papers ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Michele Gross said...

What a wonderful little gift tote! Its absolutely adorable :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories!

Tanya said...

Awww! How cute! So fun for the little goodies!

Beth said...

These are fabulous little treat holders! SO clever!! Fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing your "treat" with us at StampInsanity this week!

Wendy said...

Wow! What wonderful projects. They are all so cute! Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity this week! :)

KC said...

what a great set! I love it all...that cat image is adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at StampInsanity!

Mary J said...

Super super sweet - love it!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss - hope to see more of your inspiration for our next challenge!

Lisa Atha said...

Audrey,

Awesome Projects! they are so cute!

Hugs, Lisa

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute stuff, Hip!!!

Ann said...

Oh my word, SO much cuteness going on here! Thanks for playing the WMC!

Laurel said...

So cute, thanks for playing at Wee Memories!