Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

STAMPITCRAZY CANDY CHALLENGE!!

It's time for a NEW CHALLENGE at STAMPITCRAZY BLOG.  Our challenge this week relates to CANDY and the DT got to play with this create CANDY image.
1. Create a NEW Candy Card, Project, or page.

2. To have your entry in by Saturday Nov 6th 2010, 5:00 pm central time to STAMPITCRAZY BLOG.
3. Winner will be able to choose this image as DIGI or Rubber!!!!

For my card, I printed out the image 3 times and colored each one in different colors.  It's been so long since I've had this candy that I'm not even sure these are all the current colors:)  I colored my images with Copics and Atyou Spicas and used Stickles.  I included some flourishes that I got from Michael's and a butterfly from K & Co.  Base CS is SU Grey and DP is Basic Grey that I embossed with Cuttlebug folder.  Images are cut with scissors.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with Nesties as is SU brilliant blue CS.  Ribbon is from my stash.  I used the sketch from GET SKETCHY.

This card also fits in with the following challenges:
PAPER PLAYERS - anything goes
ELLEPHANTASTIC - Blue
OUR DAILY BREAD - sparkle, dies/punches or texture (my card uses all 3)
WEE MEMORIES - Free for all
ARTFUL INKABLES - blue, silver & white

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is fab its so fun and bright those images of candy are awesome too xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This image is just too cute!

Tanya said...

cute candy! I love the round sentiment!

Jennie Garcia said...

That is so cool!! My favorite candy!! TFS!!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

Fantastically cute card! Thanks for taking part in this week's Ellephantastic Challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Cute card!! So fun with the images, texture and colors! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Sabrina Jackson said...

What a fun card and who does not like M&M's right? Love the texture and sparkle! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challene over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Helen Laurence said...

mmmmmm M&M's!! Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic challenges hugs x

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Ellis said...

Love the card and that image, where can I find it?
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn