Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

STAMP IT CRAZY - NEW CHALLENGE!!

Happy Sunday!  Sorry to be gone from my blog for about a day and a half, but life has been crazy with kids getting out of school early on Thurs. due to weather and being off on Friday as well, in addition to having been off on Monday for holiday.  Monday wasn't such a big deal because I knew they would be home and planned my day accordiningly, but Thurs. and Fri. were not anticipated.  Also, I believe our main computer had a virus last weekend and as a result, I've had to re-route our entire network onto a different network link and then redo all the network such as links to the printer, etc. for the laptops and kids' computers.  I have learned a lot, but it has taken a good deal of trial, error and frustration.

If you have e-mailed me within the past week or so and I haven't answered you, I sincerely apologize and I will get back to you soon.

Now that you are up to date, I want to tell you about the NEW CHALLENGE over at STAMPIT CRAZY this week.  It's called "LET'S GET LOOPY" because we certainly all have those times in our lives that we are spinning around with no direction and feel no sense of accomplishment.  I have felt like that a lot recently!


So here's the CHALLENGE: 
1. To make a Loopy Feeling Card.
2. Sentiment: (Any thing Goes)
3. All Entries must be in by 5:00pm Central Time January 29th.


 
You do not have to use an image from STAMPIT CRAZY, but why not go check out our STAMPIT CRAZY SHOP because Barb is constantly adding AMAZING new images.
 
For my STAMPIT CRAZY "Loopy Girl" I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut her with nesties.  Prima flowers were used and insides are Basic Grey brads (round) and square ones from Memory Keepers.  Papers are Bazzill sparkly black (base), coredinations flowered grey, SU and Bo Bunny DP.  Ribbon from Offray and sparkly dome ball from Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Pink by Design, cut with nestie.

Other challenges entered:

PAPER PLAY use a black card base
WAGS N' WHISKERS - angel or fairy
CRAFTY ANN'S - old and new (old = brads and flowers, new = Bo Bunny and Coredinations dp)
FRIDAY SKETCHERS - sketch
FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE - flowers
BASIC GREY - flower power plus BG item (circle brads)

4 comments:

Céline said...

fab card.
thanks for playing this week at paperplay
hugs
céline

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Audrey - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Bianca said...

This is so noughty :o)! I love the colours! Thank you very much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Tara said...

This is so sassy and that image looks gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us this time at Basic Grey ;o)
Hugs Tara xx