Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

CRAFTY HOs' SKETCH CHALLENGE

If you haven't played at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE this week, then I hope you will go over and check out the fun SKETCH Tammy has created for us.  I love sketches, so of course I enjoyed this one:)  You have until 11:59pm EST on Sat., March 5 to enter, so I hope to see your creation over there:)

For my card, I chose a WHOOPSI DAISY image which you can find at WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP where Linnie is offering 2 sheets for the price of one - that's 8 images!!  WOW:)  I colored her skin, hair and pants with Copics and tried some new Promarkers that I purchased one the top and flowers.  I cut her out with Nesties.  Purple sparkly backing paper is from Marco's Paper, DP is K and Co., textured purple is EK Success and  brown color is Bazzill textured.  Sentiment from Dee Greunig.  Bling from Darice.  Hope you like it:)

Other challenges entered:
DO YOU STACK UP? - anything goes
HANNA and FRIENDS - purple and 1 other color (brown)
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES - fashion
PALS PAPER ARTS - CAS and scallops
SAMUEL TAYLOR'S - Copics or Promarkers (both)
CRAFTY CATZ - for a friend
IF THE SHOE FITS... - purple
SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS - anything goes plus sentiment
CRAFT YOUR PASSIONS - girly
CRITTER CHALLENGE - sentiment
KB CUTE MONDAY - anything goes plus digi
PAPER PLAYTIME - anything goes plus digi

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! What a fun image, love the colors!

Linda said...

What a cute card
hugs linda

cebelica said...

Very beautiful.

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

Crystal said...

So cute, love the sparkly paper & the great sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Critter Sketch :)

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sentiment Challenge Blog for our Critter Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Anonymous said...

cute card and image! thanks for playing the critter challenge.

Heather said...

Awwwww.....she is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime this week.