Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 11, 2011

SEW MANY CARDS ST. PATRICK'S DAY CHALLENGE:)

It's time for a NEW CHALLENGE at SEW MANY CHALLENGES this week and our theme is St. Patrick's Day!  You have until 10pm EST on Thurs., March 17 (St. Patrick's Day!!) to enter our challenge.  While you don't have to use a SEW MANY CARDS image to play, we'd sure LOVE to see one!  If you need an image, you can find them all in SEW MANY CARDS SHOP along with this week's FREEBIE.

For my card, I used one of SEW MANY CARDS NEW RELEASES, which is bear with St. Patricks Day Hat.  I love this image - I colored it with Copics and Atyou Spicas and added JudiKins glaze on the shamrock.  Buttons are Sassafrass Lass, sentiment from Dee Gruenig, daubing done with SU mellow moss.  Flowers are prima.  Papers are American Crafts texutred, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye.  Image cut with Nesties and scissors, all other cuts done with paper trimmer.  Hope you like it.


Other challenges entered include:

AI FACTORY - luck of the Irish - green or St. Patrick's Day
PAPER PLAY - good luck/shades of green
SHELLY'S IMAGES - green for St. Patrick's day


3 comments:

Linda said...

What a sweet card
hugs linda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great papers and inking on this! Cutie image!

Larisa said...

hei, the dotted paper looks absolutely to the point here. All is very harmonical) Nice card! I wish I had the same stamp at me to make the same beautiful cards oneday))))