Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

CRAFTY HOS' COLOR CHALLENGE - PINK, BLACK and a SPLASH OF GREEN

Good morning and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the moms out in blogland.  Hope it is a wonderful day for all of you.  I am actually out of town for my younger son's soccer tournament and they made it to the finals, so YAY for the team, but means I won't be home til later today - oh well...  I am very happy for my son:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE and it is a COLOR CHALLENGE this week.  Our challenge is to use BLACK, PINK and a SPLASH OF GREEN!  You have until 11:59 pm EST on Saturday, May 14 to enter your creation at CRAFTY HOs'.  Can't wait to see what you come up with:)


For my card, I used an image from DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS which I colored with Copics and cut using Nesties.  Papers are from SU (black and gray CS) and DCWV (DP).  I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the gray piece, lace is from Craft Brulee, and lacey pink ribbon from JoAnn.  Sentiment is from Fiskars rubber stamps and is cut with Nesties and Prima bling attached.

Other challenges entered:
PRAIRIE FAIRY FRIDAYS - for the girls
MAMI DOODLES - Let's get girly
PHINDY'S PLACE - embossing (grey piece)
STAMP SOMETHING - use a digi
PAPER PLAY - show us your style (coloring/shading with Copics on digi images)
PAPER ROMANCE - favorite die (punched out scallop circle from Nesties)
SHELLY'S IMAGES - sugar and spice, i.e., girly and sweet
SOUTHERN GIRLS - let's hear it for the girls

11 comments:

Lorraine said...

aww this is so beautiful i just love your shading on the pony i always have trouble shading with horses etc. i also love the layout of your card and those gorgeous pink papers are delish xx

Sieta said...

That is a beautiful card Audrey.
Hugs Sieta

Janette said...

Sweetheart of a card, so pretty.xx

Mariza Sales said...

Adorei este Audrey. Parabens, esta muito lindo!
Quero participar de seu sorteio. Obrigada pela oportunidade. Esta maravilhoso o candy e aqui no Brasil não tem muita coisa.
Abraços
Mariza

Tine said...

Hi. Pretty card. The pink & black work well together. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Mandy said...

Audrey your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "show us your style" challenge
hugs Mandy xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beauticul card! Wonderful coloring of the image! Love the added lace and pink bow!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that lace and bow, so pretty! :-)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet image!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
had a pony when I was little

Julie said...

Oh I just love this card,it's so pink and girlie :) I'm pleased you chose to share this with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you next time,Julie.x