Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RED and/or SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE PIXIE COTTAGE!

Good morning everyone!  Well, we FINALLY have some more snow here (less than 1/2 inch) after record high temperatures the past couple weeks.  I am not a huge fan of snow, however, I like to have 1 GOOD snow so the kids can sled and play outside in it for a day or 2 and then it can go away til next year LOL!!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at THE PIXIE COTTAGE and this week we want to see RED and/or SKETCH.   You have until 11:59pm CST on February 14 (Valentine’sSmile) to enter our challenge.  Although we’d LOVE to see you use an image or rubber stamp from MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING and MORE, it is not required to play in our challenge.

For my creation today, I have used the adorable rubber stamp  Fairy Molly by Eileen Gutierrez which can be found at MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING and MORE.  I have colored her with Copics and added Stickles for her wings.  She is cut with Nesties and flanked by flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiments from My Craft Spot.  Papers are Doodlebug Designs DP and Core-dinations CS.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional challenges entered:
365 CARDS – use those markers
CLEAR IT OUT – Valentine’s plus pink and red  scraps (sentiment stamped and cut from red scrap, base and pink layer of card were actually originally cut for a different card)
CRAFT ROOM CHALLENGE – cute and cuddly
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS – let’s get girly
CREATIVE CARD CREW – fantasy creatures
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE – love you
EVERYBODY ART CHALLENGE – love
SCRAP CREATIONS – red Valentine’s
LADYBUG'S CRAFTS INK – loves me loves me not
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY – anything goes
PARTYTIME TUESDAYS – Valentine’s
SASSY CHERYL'S – be my Valentine

18 comments:

anneke's creaties said...

geweldig wat een mooie kaart

groetjes anneke

Denise said...

That is one cute fairy and I love the pretty backing paper.
Hugs
Denise G xx

Tanya said...

She is so sweet, what a beautiful Valentine. I love the sketch, I will have to use it. :D

Jennifer said...

Such a cutie! I love the die and paper you used! Very cute sentiment!

Glennis F said...

Great card Audrey

Sandra H said...

Oh isn't she such a cutie!! brilliant card Audrey:) Sandra H

Mary J said...

Oh Audrey, what a very super bright fun card! I love that simple layout!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute. I love the paper and flowers and what a sweet image.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

beautiful!love the red and great coloring.like the way you added shimmer to wings.tfs

Mervi said...

Hi Audrey, one gorgeous card again, love those sweet reds!

Thanks for sharing with us at Craft-Room Cute and Cuddly Challenge;-))m

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey this is such a cute card love the image and those papers look fab, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty sentiments this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Debi said...

love the fairy's sparkly wings Audrey, thanks for joining us at craft room challenge, debi x

Maria said...

A wonderful card, you've coloured the image beautifully, and I love her wings. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

Jenny said...

A lovely sweet card.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Esther said...

lovely cute fairy - fab glittery wings....Thanks so much for joining our craft-room challenge..Esther xxx

Nikki Byrne said...

So cute and fab colours :o) Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft room challemge. Good luck. NIkki DT

Laura said...

What a cute image! Thanks for playing along with us at http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/

hazel said...

A super card, I love the fairy. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.