Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 5, 2012

WHOOPSI DAISY LACE AND PEARLS




Well, I must really love my local tire shop because guess what - I am back here for the 4th time in the past 6 months! Anyway, thanks goodness for the iPad and hopefully this new Blogger App will work.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE and it is LACE and PEARLS - one of my favorite embellie combos. Please remember that to play in our challenge you MUST use an image from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP. If you don\'t have any WHOOPSI DAISY images, you can find a FREEBIE over at WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP. You can also find the EXCLUSIVE Daisy and Friends CD at Joanna Sheen\'s Shop, so go check that out:)

You have until 12 noon EST on Sunday, March 11 to play along in our challenge. Can\'t wait to see what create.

For my creation, I chose an image from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP Sheet #. I colored the image with Copics and cut with die from Lifestyle Crafts. I used lace from Hobby Lobby and my stash, sentiment from My Craft Spot is cut with Nestie and pearls are Prima. Sure hope you like it!

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, Just so love those swirling pearls and the image is stunning truly a lovely card:)

cebelica said...

This image is adorable. Beautiful and elegant card!

Chrissy said...

Such a cute image, lovely card and colouring Audrey.Love the pearl swirls...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

very pretty card that you did

Dawnll said...

Really like the swirl and layers on this cutie design

Lorraine said...

wow this is stunning huni i love this card xx

Mary J said...

Dinky sweet Audrey!!

Devlin said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey, love your card and that image is just so cute. Gorgeous colouring too! Hugs ,Frea

Love crafts forever said...

Wonderful coloring, love it.
Hugs Nat

Jennifer said...

This is really sweet! I love the background paper and your die looks fabulous with this image!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Really sweet card.love the blind with dollie cut.your coloring is awsome.tfs