Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 29, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE

So sorry this post is a wee bit late today.  I am away with my family til tomorrow for my kids’ spring break, and I am not feeling too well – just a bad cold/sinus issue, but not 100%, which is a bit of a bummer.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE over at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES this week, so hope you will check that out!
 
I have a fun creation to share with you today for DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG Thursday showcase.  I have used DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image/sentiment set “Color My World.”  I adore this sweet image – she was such fun to color with my Copics.  I combined all the images of this set with GIMP.  I cut out the sentiment with scissors, added My Mind’s Eye bling and colored with Copics.  I used Core-dinations CS and My Mind’s Eye DP, buttons from Bag O Buttons and rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations (told you you’d be seeing more of it!)

Sketch is from Sketchy Friday. 

Additional Challenges:
AUD SENTIMENTS – card with sentiment for a child
C.R.A.F.T. – Mother’s Day/Female
CRAFTY RIBBONS – anything goes with ribbon
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY – ribbon or lace
SHELLY'S IMAGES – anything goes
PAPER PRETTIES – for kids
CREATIVE CRAFT CHALLENGES – for the kids
613 AVENUE CREATE – anything goes
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR – anything goes
ONE STITCH AT A TIME – use a digi
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS – friendship

9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Happy good Friday do hope the cold is better soon. I am suffering with one at the moment too not fair when you are on holiday is it. I am loving this cutie and your colouring. Thanks for sharing at craft

Sandra H said...

Happy Easter Audrey, Your card and image is just so cute! x

Laine said...

Such a fabulous and colourful creation. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
Laine
xx

Sandra said...

Lovely card, beautiful papers and I really like your creativity placing your sweet image as if she were sitting on the brick wall.
Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
:)S

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Cute image lovely colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Lin said...

Unfortunately I have had to delete your card from our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers as the challenge was to incorporate the word friend, friends, or friendship on your project and your's doesn't have the required word.

I am sure it was an oversight on your part, and we look forward to seeing you again, but please do read the challenge before entering next time.

Lin xx

PS Your colouring is amazing, and I do hope we see you again

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

So cute. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.
Hugs Miranda

Unknown said...

That image is so adorable, and the colors you chose are so pretty and happy. Thank you for joining us over at AUD Sentiments this week.

cebelica said...

I always like seeing bright and happy cards like yours, because then I forget about the yucky grey days we've been having here for the last couple of days. Really beautifully made! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx