Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 14, 2013

NEW THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!

Hi everyone!  I am back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features one of DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP images from last week’s New Release – meet “Feel Better Ted.”  I have merged him with 2 elements from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP Get Well Accessories set (pill bottle and temperature chart) and used a fitting sentiment from Get Well Accessories set.  I added papers from Pebbles, ribbon from American Crafts, buttons from SU.  Image cut with Nestie and scallop border done with MFT die.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:
REPEAT IMPRESSIONS – sketch
INKLINGS AND YARNS – anything goes
PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGES – ribbon and die cuts
DUTCH DARE CHALLENGE – spots and stripes
DIGITAL TUESDAY – digi plus frame it

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud,
This is absolutely adorable, My Friend! Awesome coloring and design! Love it!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey, This is beautiful what a gorgeous image and the layout is totally stunning with lots of detail too!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. That little guy ought to cheer somebody up. :)

Wendy Hall said...

This is fantastic!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sassy Raggedy said...

Adorable, love that red hot water pack. Great design and coloring. joann sassy raggedy http://www.sassyraggedy.com/

Anonymous said...

Awwww what a sweet card! Feel sorry for the teddy though :( Like the stripes and spots.
Pearl x