Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE

Back again today and although it is still decently warm here, it’s raining and supposed to rain most of the day.  Rain makes me sleepy!

Anyway, it is THURSDAY and we have a THURSDAY SHOWCASE today for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP “Flower Power Daisy.”  She is one of my favorite DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP images and I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  My papers are all from Bella Blvd., ribbon from my stash and bling from ZVA Creative.  I have not used a sentiment this time, but this card would be great for a number of occasions – birthdays, spring-related, friendship, etc.  Hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:
I {HEART} SKETCHES – sketch

9 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

I totally LOVE this Aud! Beautiful coloring and I love the happy Spring colors♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Larisa said...

Absolutely breathtakingly! Beautiful card.

Joey said...

Lovely BOLD bright card Audrey, she is such a sweet image. Joey xx

Anonymous said...

love the colours, a very "happy" card, very cute image too!
xxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Sandra H said...

Stunning and beautiful card Audrey love the image and gorgeous colour's

Wendy Hall said...

Lovely Audrey!! Love the colors!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Audrey - great image and I love your bright happy colours :)

Sue from Oregon said...

This cutie brought a big smile!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful bright card - put a smile on my face too :-) x x