Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, April 19, 2013

MISS LILLY YUMMY FROM LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS


Hi everyone, today is my DT posting day over at LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS BLOG and I am  showing Miss Lilly Yummy - this image is just too cute and I couldn't resist working with her.  I adore Tracy's paper piecing card that was on the LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS BLOG yesterday and I decided to do something much different to show how versatile this cute image can be.

Remember, you can find all the Little Blue Button images at the new LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS SHOP.  Also, don't forget about our challenge for April USE PUNCHES CHALLENGE - you have until April 23 to enter!  You do not need to use an image from LITTLE BLUE BUTTON STAMPS SHOP, but we'd sure love to see one!


I have colored Miss Lilly with Copics and I colored the cake part and the cherry on the cupcake with Copics and for the frosting I used Liquid Pearls - doesn't it look yummy?!?:)  I chose a Sizzix die with cupcakes for my background and added DP from SU.  All circles cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Stitched ribbon is from PaperMart and bling-y hearts are Prima.  I sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card Audrey your so creative xx

Shazza said...

this is so sweet x

Laura Love said...

You are a creative genius! Love the liquid pearls for frosting! Your coloring is gorgeous too!