Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PHOTO INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE today and it’s a PHOTO INSPIRATION Challenge – here is the photo, let’s see what it inspires you to create!

Inspiration photo
You do not need to use an image from INKY IMPRESSIONS to play along, but if you do, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of random.org drawing for the winner. INKY IMPRESSIONS has a lot of awesome stamps to fit this theme, so hope you will check out the shop! You have until Tuesday, April 30 at 5pm EST to come play along.

You’ll definitely want to make a stop at INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG and check out all the fun projects being presented there. Lots of fun ideas and techniques!!
 
Also, our INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE giveaway is HAPPENING NOW so I hope you will come join us there for all the fun! The more people who come play along, the more chance for prizes!! You can check out all the details on INKY IMPRESSIONS or INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE.

For my creation this week, I have chosen INKY IMPRESSIONS rubber stamps image “Shy Little Nickie.”  She is just so sweet and was so much fun to color with my Copics.  I have cut her out with Lifestyle Crafts die and then framed image with Marianne Crafts die.  I have used buttons from MFT, ribbon from my stash, DP is SU and CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment, cut with Taylored Expressions die, is from A. Jillian Vance Designs.  Sure hope you like it and will come join the fun!!

Additional Challenges:
STARS AND STAMPS – sketch
CLEAR IT OUT – anything goes plus stash item of 2 or more buttons
DIE CUTTIN DIVAS – at least 1 die cut plus flowers
LOVES RUBBER STAMPS – the great outdoors
OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS – cherish God’s creation

3 comments:

ThreeDawgLady said...

I just love all of these! Now Following on Pinterest!

NickScrapShack said...

This is a great take of that photo. Love the flowers from the wallpaper and the colours.
Hugs Nick

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card. I love the cute image.