Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

NUTCRAFTERS FOOD and/or DRINK CHALLENGE REMINDER

Hello everyone, I am back again today!  Just finished my morning hour walk and about to get the kids off to camp, but wanted to share another creation with you.   This is my reminder post for our current NUTCRAFTERS challenge, which is FOOD and/or DRINK.  I chose food again this weekSmile

While you are not required to use an image from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP to play along in our challenge, you must use one if you would like to be the Main Winner or be chosen for Top 3. Remember, to be fair, only 1 entry per person. You have until Tuesday, June 25 to come play along. Can’t wait to see your creations!


For my card today, I have chosen NUTCRAFTERS SHOP image from the “Teen Trio” set.  I love this image and she was such fun to color with my Copics.  I cut her out with Nestie and then added Stickles to the cupcake.  DP is from GCD Studios and ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Sentiment is from MFT and cut out with L’il Inkers die, Prima bling added.  Bling-y flowers are from Petaloo.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

 Additional Challenges:

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card Audrey and thanks for the reminder x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love your card the image and paper are fabulous xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.