Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

REMINDER–NUTCRAFTERS MONOCHROMATIC CHALLENGE

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday. Once again, I have no idea where the beginning of the week went, but I digress… This is  my reminder post for our current NUTCRAFTERS challenge, which is Monochromatic!!  Monochromatic is shades of one color plus neutrals are ok.

While you are not required to use an image from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP to play along in our challenge, you must use one if you would like to be the Main Winner or be chosen for Top 3. Remember, to be fair, only 1 entry per person. You have until Tuesday, June 11 to come play along. Can’t wait to see your creations!


For my card today, I have chosen NUTCRAFTERS SHOP image “Wheelbarrow Race.”  I love this cute image and it was such fun to color!!  I of course used my trusty Copics to color the image and found these great orange papers from DCWV (DP) and CS from Bazzill and Core-dinations.  Image and frame cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Flowers are from Petaloo, ribbon from SU and the sentiment, from Cardz TV, just fits so well with the image, don’t you think?!?  Sentiment cut with Lifestyle Crafts die as well.  Sure hope you come play along!

Additional Challenges:

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Love the autumn monochromatic colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

What a lovely image Audrey your card is gorgeous lovely colours too x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fantastic card I love the image and your colour combination looks fabulous xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Debbie said...

Great colour choice dearie.Fantastic card.Love it.Hugs Debbie x