Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, July 8, 2013

CHRISTMAS IN JULY NEW RELEASE AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!!

Our NEW RELEASE previews from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS continue today and will be available in the shop for purchase beginning July 10!  This month the DT has really gone all out, showcasing all the images with projects other than cards (there are some cards from previous 2 days previews, but next 3 days will be all ABaC projects!)  Head on over to CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG to check out the New Release Previews and to find out how you can win a Pack of 4 of the New Releases or a 2 month GDT position!


My preview image today is “Lantern Fairy” and she is just precious!!  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I have added her to a sleigh from My Time Made Easy Shop that I cut with my Pazzle and I then added pine cones for a nice Christmas décor gift.  I chose papers from Crate Paper (DP) and Bazzill (CS).  I sure hope you like it.


Before I go, I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there.  Also, a New Challenge starts tomorrow, Tuesday, July 9 at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS, so hope to see you there!!

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is so sweet, Audrey!

Cat said...

Just adorable, Audrey! I recognized that sleigh right away from MTME.
I made a lot of them for Christmas two years ago. It's such a cute pattern.
Hugs, Cat

Sandra H said...

Such a gorgeous card I love the cute image, beautiful colours and a fabulous layout too xx