Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, August 25, 2013

YUMI AND FUMI COLOR INSPIRATION CHALLENGE REMINDER

Here I am with Team Fumi to remind you that our COLOR INSPIRATION Challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog is still going on.  You have until Friday, August 30th to come play along!
  • One of the biggest changes to our bi-weekly challenge rules are that you can now use ANY stamped image!
  •  As a bonus for using a Y&FH image,  your name will be added a maximum of one (1) extra time after the last linked entry.
  • All projects/cards must have a hand-colored image, "sentiment only" cards are NOT allowed.  
  • One (1) entry per person.
  • All of the challenge rules can be found HERE.
The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store. Our Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store.


This is the photo we want you to gain your inspiration from.  I chose to use the colors of the photo to inspire me.  I found awesome DP from Bo Bunny and used Bazzill CS.  I used Fumi with Umbrella stamp from YUMI & FUMI HANDMADE SHOP.  I colored this cutie with Copics annd cut out with Nestie, frame also cut with Nestie.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment from MFT.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!


2 comments:

Denice said...

Bright, happy, and gorgeous....what a stunning card!
So glad to have you on Team Fumi!!!
:Dxx

kanatanewf said...

I have a soft spot for images with umbrellas - this Fumi was a definite must have for me! Great card for the inspiration challenge.