Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

A NEW ADVENTURE WITH DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT!!

I am super excited to announce that I have been entrusted with the wonderful opportunity to create for Digital Paper Craft.  If you have not visited DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT SHOP, you are definitely going to want to head on over and check out all the goodies offered there - scrapbook kits, clip art, digi stamps, etc.  Trust me, you will find lots you need to purchase!!:)

Today I am showing off Hoola Hoop Girl digi stamp.  You get jpg and png black and white files of this image and it's available for instant download!!


I have colored the image with Copics and Sakura pen and cut out with Taylored Expression dies.  I used DP from Kaisercraft - this is one of my favorite collections - and CS from Bazzill.  I punched out the green piece with a Fiskars punch and added Zva Creative bling flourishes.  My sentiment is from Lawn Fawn and cut with Verve die.  I sure hope you like and will join the DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT'S BLOGas a follower so you can keep track of all the upcoming events.  I also hope you will check out  DIGITAL PAPER CRAFT SHOP:)

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love these papers and image.
hugs, Helena