Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hello and a quick post

Just want to welcome my new followers!  Thanks so much for joining me, so happy to have you here.  I am hoping to have some New Blog Candy very soon, but I'll update you on that later.  Right now, I just want to quickly share a new card I have made.  I am not super happy with the photo as it was taken at night and the lightening is not how I'd prefer, but I will retake it tomorrow and post the new pick.

**EDITED with new photo taken in natural light Sept. 15 10am**


This image is from FROM THE HEART STAMPS and I have colored it with Copics and Sakura pen.   I again used some of the techniques and color combos taken from my Copic classes that I have been taking online at CMC Classroom with Suzanne Dean.  The classes are awesome and I'm learning so much.  I have cut out image with Nesties, added a sentiment from MFT, which I think fits perfectly, flowers from Recollections and pearls from Doodlebug Designs.  My DP is SU and CS is from Bazzill. Sure hope you like it.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great fall colors on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Glennis F said...

Lovely colours Audrey

Kathy said...

Very pretty Audrey. Love the coloring, especially the blond hair.