Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SIGNS OF SPRING WITH WHIMSY STAMPS DIGIS

Hello everyone!!  Wow, 2 posts from me in 1 day:)  Today is my sharing day on the WHIMSY INSPIRES CHALLENGE BLOG I am presenting my latest creation using one of the fabulous March New Releases found at the Whimsy Stamps Store.   Remember that all Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality.  You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.   To find all of the digital images available, please visit the Whimsy Stamps Store.

Also, don't forget to enter our Current Challenge EASTER, BUNNIES, CHICKS, ETC. - you have until April 8 to come play along!!


When I think of the first signs of Spring, I think of rain, so this week I have chosen Whimsy Stamps Store NEW DIGI RELEASE SPRING RAIN from Marika Collins Collection.  I chose bright colors for this image using my Copics.  I added some dimensional glaze for the raindrops and the heart on her pant leg, but it is difficult to see on the photo.  I found this great Pebbles, Inc. paper to go along with this image.  I added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers from Prima and image and right corner die cuts done with Nesties.  Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and cut with Frantic Stamper die.  Sure hope you like it and that you will check out everything the Whimsy Stamps Store has to offer.  Have a great day!  Hugs:)

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely card Audrey,

gr karin

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cool! Great color combo on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!