Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

WELCOME SPRING CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE!

Hi everyone and hope you've had a wonderful day.    We have a NEW CHALLENGE beginning today at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE and it is WELCOME SPRING creations!  You have until 8pm EST on Wednesday, April 9 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges.  Only requirement is your creation must be new and only 3 entries per person.  Hope you will come join us!!


For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image Lisbeth adn Big Mushroom in the Rain.   I adore this image and it was such fun to color with my Copics and then cut out with Nesties.  I have added ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, DP from GCD Designs, CS from Bazzill and CTMH and flowers from Prima.  Sentiment says "Springtime Hugs" and is from My Craft Spot and cut with die from my stash.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

5 comments:

New Creations said...

Wow! Your image is adorable with beautiful colours. You create a very nice spring scene.

Mary Lou said...

Hi Audrey...wow this is marvelous! Wonderfully colored!!
Cute card
Hugs

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Margaret said...

Beautiful! The soft pretty flowers go so well with the wonderful image!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love mushrooms! too cute!