Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TIME TO GET GIRLY WITH DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am in the busiest part of my year at the moment - counting down til the end of the school year with lots of meetings and activities, soccer tryouts are going on this week, my youngest starts softball on Thursday and we have our last soccer tournament of the season this weekend.  After that, I am looking forward to some relaxation time and time to do more blogging, crafitng and commenting:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is GIRLY/FEMININE.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until June 10 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.



I have used this adorable image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY called Party Dress Pretties - Patti.  I have made a pocket card this time around using DP from Wild Rose Studio, CS from Bazzill, flowers from Prima and bling from Bo Bunny.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Sue Wilson dies and then I added some twine to make it a bookmark that easily lifts out of the pocket.  I sure hope you like it!!

5 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Audrey, just love the card design and the cute image! gorgeous!

Bad Kitty said...

cute card

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Audrey.

gr karin

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty just a fabulous design loving the tag beautiful Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So girly! Love the pink! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!