Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

ANIMALS CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!!

Happy Wednesday.  It is a big day for me today - more on that later...

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and the theme is ANIMALS!  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until October 28 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this gorgeous image Bathing Buddy from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY .   Image is colored with Copics and cut with Sue Wilson dies.  I added Stickles for soap bubbles.  DP os GCD Designs, pearls are ZVA Creative.  Sentiment is My Craft Spot and cut with Sizzix die.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!!

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet a lovely image love and hugs Carole x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card