Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 6, 2014

MORE HALLOWEEN INSPIRATION WITH TREASURED TIMES!

Hi everyone!  I'm here with you today to share my newest creation using one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.   Since we are even closer to Halloween, I decided to use one of the many awesome Halloween stamps from Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  I have chosen Halloween Lilly Mae designed by Jody Stacy and illustrated by Tracey Malnofski.

I absolutely adore this image and it was so much fun to color.  Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento black ink to stamp image.  


I went with "traditional" Halloween colors for this great image.  

Lilly Mae's outfit is V09, V17, V15 and V12.  

Hair is Y21, YR21, YR23, E43

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R21

Pumpkin YR18, YR68, Y38, Y17, E13, E15, E13

Cat W9, W7, W5, W3

Grass Y09, Y07, Y05

Candy is combo of  Y26, Y35, YR09, YR07, YR04, YR02, V06, V04, V01, G28, YG17, YG13, V22, V25, V28

  I sure hope you like how the coloring turned out!


For my papers I picked this cute Halloween DP from Echo Park and used Bazzill and Bo Bunny CS.  Image and sentiment cut with Nesties.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot.

 I sure do hope you like it!!
Hugs!

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Audrey just love your card today its brilliant a great design and stamp. Sorry I've not been commenting in September as been on a month's holiday. As always you have had some wonderful cards as I 've been looking at your September makes. Back home now its Freezing in England so missing the Florida sun already !! Love and Hugs Carole x

Maryann Laursen said...

Such an awesome card here again, and the sentiment is definitely true here ha ha ha. Sooo cute and beautiful, and sooo well made again hun.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and sweet card Audrey
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x