Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

NEW DIGITAL RELEASES AND NEW CHALLENGE AT WHIMSY STAMPS!!

I'm pleased to announce that not only do we have a NEW DIGITAL RELEASE but we also have a NEW CHALLENGE today at WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG and it is ANYTHING GOES!!  Hope you will come play along at WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG as well as check out all the gorgeous creations from the DT.

Please remember to mention our challenge with a link to WHIMSY STAMPS BLOG on your blog post.  Anyone can enter using any image, but you are limited to 3 entries per person.   Sure hope you will come join the fun!

Don't forget to check out our NEW Digital Releases from


this month at Whimsy Stamps Store.  All Whimsy Stamps digital images are 300dpi for high print quality. You can re-size, flip, or rotate to fit your own project.


My creation uses Whimsy Stamps Store digi image Couple In Love from the Crissy's Digis Collection.  I love this gorgeous image and had so much fun coloring it with my Copics.  I chose DP from Webster's Pages and CS from Bazzill.  I did a fun fold this time around, not sure what the fold is called.  Image cut with Taylored Expressions die, sentiment from My Craft Spot cut with Nestie.  Stickers are from K and Co. and pearls are from Recollections.  I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge as well as check out all the New Releases at Whimsy Stamps Store.  Hugs:)

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Audrey
Gr Karin

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl & love the image :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Gail said...

Audrey - I love this card - lovely job! Have a blessed day!