Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

NEW RELEASES AT FAERY INK!!

Yay, more NEW RELEASES to share today and these are from FAERY INK DESIGNS!  Our new releases are Christmas themed and they are all AWESOME!!  Hope you will pop by FAERY INK CHALLENGE BLOG and see all the fabulous DT creations using the New Releases!

Also, don't forget our Halloween challenge is going on at FAERY INK CHALLENGE BLOG, so hope you will come play along in that as well:)


My card today used New Release "Candy Cane Sitter" from FAERY INK DESIGNS.  This image is available with and without wings (you get both when you purchase her).  I have colored this beauty with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Sakura pens.  Image is cut out with MFT die.  Sentiment from My Craft Spot is cut with Nestie.  DP is from my stash and CS is Bazzill and American Crafts.  Sure hope you like it! 

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this definitely has the cuteness factor and I love the pink for Christmas. {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,000 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

Truly beautiful as always and full of lots of gorgeous details as always you are so creative x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the image

Maryann Laursen said...

Seems like there is a trend in pink for christmas this year, as I´ve seen several use it now. I admit, I would normally never have chosen this color for a christmascard, butI also admit, I actually like it a lot, so now I´m sure, I´ll give it a try too. And this card here is really cute and very beautiful as everything else, you´re doing. Great work hun really great work.

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Audrey..love her little friends sitting there with her..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

dstandard said...

Totally adorable card - love your coloring!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Card looks gorgeous. Awesome coloring.