Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

FANCY FOLDS CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!!

Second post of the day today.  Blogger is giving me fits - at least I hope it's Blogger and not my computer, which has been making some very unwelcome noises and sounds recently.

I'm pleased to announce a New Challenge this week at Inky Impressions Challenge and it is FOLDS, so we are looking for some Fancy Folds.   You have 1 week to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


Closer view of image

My card today features digi Sent with Love Girl from Inky Impressions.   Image is colored with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I had seen this fold on the internet somewhere and thought it was cool, so I CASEd it.  I chose DP from Taylored Expressions, senitment from Penny Black, hearts cut with Simon Says Stamp dies, flower is Prima.  I sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!!

3 comments:

Intruderlady said...

Gorgeous card. Love the folds, image and colors.

Hugs,
Kitty

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and a great layout too!