Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, May 7, 2015

We all need Hope with Karleigh Sue Digis

Hello everyone!  I am back with a post that can also be found on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog   to share another creation using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.

Today, I am using We Keep Hope image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe.  This is a super fun an versatile image.  As we all know, everyone can use HOPE at any point throughout life and this image is great because it can be tailor made to represent any disease, disability, etc. that is honored by a colored ribbon.

As many of you know, my oldest daughter is Autistic and many of the ribbon cards I make are to recognize Autism Awareness, signified by the puzzle piece ribbon in bright colors.  I drew in the puzzle pieces on the ribbon and colored image with Copics.  Image then cut with Nesties and I made a fancy folded card, for which I chose DP from Doodlebug Design.  Flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts, bling is from my stash.


Copic colors used as follows:

Hair - E50, E31, E35, E25
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Roses - R24, R29, R46 and RV99
Blues - B91, B93, B97, B000, B21, B23, B24, B26, B28, B29, B39
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17, YR23, E33
Green - YG67, YG63, YG03
Orange - YR04, YR68, YR09

Image is highlighted with B60 and grounded with C2 and C4.

I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out New Karleigh Sue Digi ShoppeKarleigh Sue Etsy ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)

No comments: