Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, August 10, 2015

NEW DT - COME DISCOVER STAR STAMPZ!!

Hello everyone!! This post is from the better late than never department:) I am thrilled to have been asked to be DT coordinator at Star Stampz and we have hit the ground running today with the introduction of our new DT, our first blog post over at Star Stampz Blog and the opening of Star Stampz Fan Group on FB! Keep on following us at both these places as we grow and start challenges on Sept. 3 at Star Stampz Blog and we're sure to have lots of fun over at Star Stampz Fan Group on FB as well.

Finally, make sure you check out all of Sarah's wonderful images at Star Stampz Shop on Etsy. You will find so many adorable images there, if you are like me, you will definitely want to buy them all!!

For today's introduction of the DT post, I chose Sakura Cherry Blossom which you can find at Star Stampz Shop on Etsy.  I chose some Cherry Blossom papers that I found in a Dove Craft paper pad and chose to make a fold called a castle fold - I found it on Pinterest.  I will try and find a link to the blog which has the tutorial.  I love the way it turned out and I think it fits this image so well.

This is the front of the card when it is closed.  I made a band out of my DP and cardstock and then added the sentiment on the front with some Wild Orchid flowers.


Here is a close up of the sentiment - in case you can't read it, it's an MFT stamp that say's "Anyone that keeps the Ability to see Beauty, Never Grows Old."  I just love that sentiment!


My image is colored with Copics - I did the hair in sections and I am really pleased how it turned out.  Colors are E51, E53, E23 and E47.  I cut her out with a Nellie's die, borders are done with SU punch.  I added a butterfly from Prima, and pearl flourishes also from Prima.  I sure hope you like it and will come follow us at Star Stampz Blog and Star Stampz Fan Group on FB!!

Hugs:)

No comments: