Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Whimsie Doodles DT Call

Hi everyone!!  Just a quick post tonight as I want to apply for DT at one of my long time favorite companies, Whimsie Doodles.  I have chosen one of the adorable images from the shop for today's creation.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Nellie's die.

I added some designer paper, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and embossing folders plus additional die cuts for the sentiment and the circles.  Thanks so much for looking!

Hugs:)
Audrey


4 comments:

New Creations said...

So Beautiful and wonderful coloring! Love the details and layering!

Crafting Vicky said...

good Luck on the DT call!!! This is a gorgeous.

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
image is so cute!

Anet's Crafting said...

Hi Audrey, holding thumbs for you that you get the DT position. Your card is adorable, love the pretty layout and your colouring. Hugs Anet x